Dear Pole Doll
Please make sure you have read the PKF Terms & Conditions (May 2016) that now apply to all Princess K Fitness Pole courses; by attending our classes, we have to assume that you agree to our T&Cs:-
We will continue to promote a non-judgemental teaching environment for all Pole Dolls regardless of their fitness levels, flexibility, gender, age and any other factors we can think of! We would, respectfully, request that our Pole Dolls do the same for each other.
- There is a Pole Doll Etiquette list available at each venue – we’d be grateful if you could familiarise yourself with these to ensure that everyone has a great time at their PKF classes.
- We will only teach Pole Dolls under 18 with parental approval.
- PKF Pole courses run in blocks of 4 weeks unless stated otherwise. It is planned to continue to run 2 blocks of 4 weeks (ie 8 weeks) followed by 1 week’s break throughout the year.
- Reservations and payments for all PKF Sessions, including Pole classes, are made through our online booking system. Check the link on the PKF website or PKF Facebook page – if you need assistance using the system then please ask.
- To secure your regular place on a class list, we require a £10 rolling/holding deposit – payable in advance or at your first class. This fee is redeemable at your final PKF session.
- All information about paying for Pole classes and other Workshops can be found on our website; alternatively, please ask your instructor for details. There are discounts for paying in advance.
- Due to our commitment to pay studio hire and Instructor fees, charges will apply for late cancellations – all cancellations must be done through our online booking system. A courtesy text to Princess K is appreciated. And discretionary credits can be applied to your account depending on the timing of notifications.
- Please address all financial or administrative queries to Princess K – your instructor will not necessarily have all the information required and will probably not have the time to solve your queries.
- If you can no longer attend classes, please do let PKF know asap so that this place can be reallocated; places are limited with extensive waiting lists.
- If you are a regular Pole Doll, you will be kept informed by text/email regarding any details for your ongoing course. Please ensure that the phone/email contact details we hold on record for you are up to date. If a confirmation is required from you, please ensure that you do text back to make sure you do not lose any reservation.
- Our classes are designed to provide an ongoing, logical progression through the array of Pole Moves that are available for all students – each Pole Doll is provided with their own personalised Progress Sheet for recording achievements.
- We provide a safe and effective environment for the group teaching of Pole and have mats of varying thicknesses for use by Pole Dolls when attempting more challenging Moves. Please do not use these mats without informing your Instructor of the Move/s you are planning to do. If you are subsequently encouraged to practice Moves that you feel are ‘too easy’ for you rather than being ‘allowed’ to try more difficult Moves like Inverts, then we suggest you discuss this with your Instructor outside of the class environment. The group teaching method cannot facilitate individual Pole Dolls ‘having a go’ at Moves that the Instructor feels they may not be ready for or where there is not adequate time for specific individual tuition.
- Pole Dolls ‘spotting’ for each other is useful however it cannot be used for Moves that have not been taught in detail by your Instructor. We suggest you try the Top Up sessions as an option in this instance or schedule a 1:1 (a private session) with an Instructor.
- Pole Dolls are sometimes asked to take part in ‘Routines’ during classes – if you prefer to opt out of this section of a class then you are free to do so, however, this method of instruction is useful to teach Combinations of Moves and Transitions.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes after a class has started then you may not have adequate time for Warming Up and will have to be considered as unable to take part in a session.
- Please respect your Instructor’s time in sessions, and if group instruction is being given, please pay attention so that you don’t miss some vital tips and techniques!
- We sometimes take photos/videos of Pole Dolls in classes for use on social media and our website; and allow Pole Dolls to do the same. We have a ‘no tagging’ policy on social media although Pole Dolls can tag themselves. If you do not wish to be filmed or photographed we will respect your right to privacy, when it is requested.
Should you require any further information or have any queries, do contact
We look forward to helping you to achieve your Pole goals – Happy Pole’ing!
With Love – Your Princess K Fitness team
Princess K, Guy K’Andi, Ruby Fire, Tiger Lily, Just Lydie, Sweetlove & Dallas
And, of course, Bandit (aka Heather) – in Admin